Golf Charity Consulting and Fundraising Tools
Make More $$ – PERIOD – On Your Golf Event!!
Wouldn’t you want to be efficient and raise the most money for your golf tourney?
Kingdom.golf is a fundraising consultation service and provider of fundraising tools to help golf charity and corporate event planners raise the most amount of money they can on their golf tournament.
Kingdom.golf says, “So, you wanna put on a golf tournament?
You can’t do without an expert that keeps you on path through fundraising consultation?
The way in which we approach a golf charity or corporation conducting a golf charity event, is to engage with the organization with a golf tournament feasibility study and diagnostic evaluation. Through this diagnostic, we determine if a golf event is do-able, or, if not, what might be the best fundraising event to conduct first and whether a charity golf tournament may be the next fundraising event.
We Hardly Get Paid If You’re Not Successful – What does it cost??
The engagement begins with a $150 payment to begin the diagnostic evaluation. There would normally be two (2) meetings (in person or online) with the diagnostic being conducted in meeting one (1) and solutions presented in meeting two (2). $250 is paid just prior to meeting (2). If a golf event is to be conducted the $400 paid to this point goes toward the implementation of the event with another $350 required to move forward. Once we move forward with the golf event, the fee is $1,500 (to be paid 1 week after the event) and 15% of “net” funds raised greater than $15,000 if conducting the entire tournament. If the client wants individual tools, such as; SuperTickets, Auction assistance, Live Scoring tool, the cost of tools will be separate from the conduct of the event.
The payments are guaranteed in that the $750 will be returned to the organization if $15,000 total funds are not raised when the Kingdom.golf consultation strategy is followed**. Additionally, the $1,500 will not be paid after the conduct of the event.
**Following the Kingdom.golf strategy means that at least two of the critical committee members are recruited; The Golf Fundraising Director and the Sponsorship Committee Chair. If these two positions are not filled, the guarantee above is void.
Start NOW for FREE. Whaddaya hafta lose?
Phase 1 is the identification of the strategy, the venue, the overall financial and “other” goals, the recruitment of the Committee and the implementation of the Sponsorship strategy and securing your first sponsor. Not hardly any “golf” stuff is conducted at the beginning, because it’s all about setting up for a successful fundraiser.
The BEST Golf Tourney Fundraising Products That You Didn’t Know About.
Even if your golf charity tournament is not interested in a full-blown consultation, Kingdom.golf has arranged to provide any golf event with tools that can help add an additional $1,500 to $6,500 to your net – net…..
Check out our products by clicking here……
Specially updated information and strategies
Download our latest interactive Charity Golf Tournament Budget Template
Check out our new update on Planning a Golf Charity Event….
What should the Charity Golf Event Sponsorship Committee look like, do and how do they stay motivated?
The KCG Video Series…
The golf part of the business is the fun part and we recommend to all of our clients that the best possible experience be provided for all of the players participating in their golf charity event, this is what encourages them to play in your event the next year!
We can conduct your event from beginning to end or engage in any part of your event to maximize fundraising opportunities. Regardless, we will help you raise more money and consume less time on your golf fundraising event. Click here to get a taste of how we do that.
Here are the important tools and incentives offered by Kingdom Corporate Golf;
1. GolfDigestPlanner - THE best golf event management tool on the market today. Get a FREE website for your golf event. Get weekly emails guiding your event planning. Get a database manager for all of your contacts. Get the email and social media tools necessary to market your event without mailing costs. Get signage and banner packages, hole-in-one and tournament packages; all in a one-stop location inside of GolfDigestPlanner.
2. Full golf fundraising consultation – Why try to figure it out yourself? There are hundreds of tasks and considerations. Why not engage with KCG? How do you identify a Golf Fundraising Committee? How do you raise the most Sponsorships? Kingdom Corporate Golf does it and does it right.
- Video – Kingdom.golf Joins United Golf Network March 2, 2015What if you could have your very own United Golf Network proshop? For $49.00!! Well, Kingdom.golf, LLC has signed up with the United Golf Network (UGN) in their cutting edge Direct Sales Industry individual golf proshop model. What makes better sense than to pull out your smart phone on the practice […]Bill
- Charity Golf Tournament Live Scoring March 1, 2015Charity Golf Tournament Live Scoring devices… …the newest cool product and fundraising opportunity. Kingdom Corporate Golf (KCG) introduces the latest in technological fundraising tools for charity or corporate golf fundraising events; Charity Golf Tournament Live Scoring! Your organization could make an additional $4,000 – $12,000 in revenue with Charity Golf Tournament Live Scoring by VPar. […]Bill
- Golf Fundraising Consultation – What is it? February 28, 2015Golf fundraising consultation – What is it, anyway? Click here and download a free diagnosis template. Many people we meet say; “What a great job, golf tournament consultation!” and we normally respond; “We are a golf fundraising consultation service and we play less golf now than before we got into this business.” But, it is […]Bill
- Charity Golf Hole Sign Plaques for Sponsors? February 28, 2015Charity Golf Hole Sign, so much more than a plastic hole sign…. Why use the same old white priolene (sp) charity golf hole sign? Why not add some class to your golf event and please the Sponsor with a wonderful, high-quality plaque for sponsorship recognition? These charity golf hole sign plaques are available through […]Bill
- Charity Golf Tee Prize – Logo Golf Gloves February 18, 2015To Heck With Tradition – STAND OUT! A Charity Golf Tee Prize and/or Sponsorship Tool is a logo’ed golf glove. Kingdom.Golf continues to provide high-quality charity golf tee prize products for our golf fundraising event planners. And, when included in the Sponsorship packages, an additional $1,500 – $2,000 sponsorship opportunity. These beautiful cabretta leather […]Bill
- The Critical Planning of a Charity Golf Tournament, Phase 1 – Introduction February 17, 2015Here we go…. Ok, we’ve decided to dive-in to the first steps of conducting an effective Charity Golf Tournament. We’ve all agreed we want to make the most amount of money possible, so we’re going to follow the Kingdom Corporate Golf program to do just that. What are our overall objectives for […]Bill
- The 2015 KBD Foundation Charity Golf Fundraiser Planning Begins February 11, 2015The KBD Foundation continues their 2015 Charity Golf Fundraiser, their 4th, with guidance from Kingdom.golf. We are thankful to engage with Dave Davis, Sheryl Singley and Lnda Martin as our Committee reviewed the cause and the strategy for conducting this year’s event. The KBD Foundation has been in existence since 2011. It’s Mission is “To Support and Create Life Enhancing […]Bill
- The KBD Foundation 2015 Charity Golf Fundraiser Planning Begins February 9, 2015The KBD Foundation continues their 2015 Charity Golf Fundraiser, their 4th, with guidance from Kingdom.golf. We are thankful to engage with Dave Davis, Sheryl Singley and Lnda Martin as our Committee reviewed the cause and the strategy for conducting this year’s event. The KBD Foundation has been in existence since 2011. It’s Mission is […]Bill
- SERVPRO – Hero Ready Golf Tourney – Update January 28, 2015With a new year comes a return to the planning that took place for the SERVPRO “Hero Ready” Golf Tournament… …that will be conducted May 4th at The Fairvue Plantation Golf Club in Gallatin, TN to benefit the Red Cross of Middle TN. You can access our tournament website by clicking here. We have […]Bill
- So, You Want to Diagnose Your Ability to Conduct a Golf Fundraiser… January 27, 2015So, what do we do first for our Diagnosis? In my opinion (notice I went to the first person here) we have to conduct a quick diagnosis of our ability to get the essentials together that we might have those in place to give us a better chance at success. Conduct a […]Bill