Golf Charity Consulting and Fundraising Tools
Wouldn’t you want to be efficient and raise the most money for your golf tourney?
Kingdom Corporate Golf is a fundraising consultation service and provider of fundraising tools to help golf charity and corporate event planners raise the most amount of money they can on their golf tournament.
A golf tourney expert keeps you on path through fundraising consultation?
The way in which we approach a golf charity or corporation conducting a golf charity event, is to engage with the organization with a golf tournament feasibility study and diagnostic evaluation. Through this diagnostic, we determine if a golf event is do-able, or, if not, what might be the best fundraising event to conduct first and whether a charity golf tournament may be the next fundraising event.
The engagement begins with a $250 payment to begin the diagnostic evaluation. There would normally be two (2) meetings (in person or online) with the diagnostic being conducted in meeting one (1) and solutions presented in meeting two (2). A second $250 is paid just prior to meeting (2). If a golf event is to be conducted the $500 paid to this point goes toward the implementation of the event with another $250 required to move forward. Once we move forward with the golf event, the total commission to KCG is 17.5% of the total raised, minus the $750. Final payments are made two weeks following the event.
The payments are guaranteed in that the $750 will be returned to the organization if $15,000 total funds are not raised when the KCG consultation strategy is followed.
Phase 1 is the identification of the strategy, the venue, the overall financial and “other” goals, the recruitment of the Committee and the implementation of the Sponsorship strategy. Not hardly any “golf” stuff is conducted at the beginning, because it’s all about setting up for a successful fundraiser.
What are the fundraising products Kingdom Corporate Golf can assist you with?
Even if your golf charity tournament is not interested in a full-blown consultation, Kingdom Corporate Golf has arranged to provide any golf event with tools that can help add an additional $1,500 to $6,500 to your net – net…..
Check out our products by clicking here……
Specially updated information and strategies
Download our latest interactive Charity Golf Tournament Budget Template
Check out our new update on Planning a Golf Charity Event….
What should the Charity Golf Event Sponsorship Committee look like, do and how do they stay motivated?
The KCG Video Series…
The golf part of the business is the fun part and we recommend to all of our clients that the best possible experience be provided for all of the players participating in their golf charity event, this is what encourages them to play in your event the next year!
We can conduct your event from beginning to end or engage in any part of your event to maximize fundraising opportunities. Regardless, we will help you raise more money and consume less time on your golf fundraising event. Click here to get a taste of how we do that.
Here are the important tools and incentives offered by Kingdom Corporate Golf;
1. GolfDigestPlanner – THE best golf event management tool on the market today. Get a FREE website for your golf event. Get weekly emails guiding your event planning. Get a database manager for all of your contacts. Get the email and social media tools necessary to market your event without mailing costs. Get signage and banner packages, hole-in-one and tournament packages; all in a one-stop location inside of GolfDigestPlanner.
2. Full golf fundraising consultation – Why try to figure it out yourself? There are hundreds of tasks and considerations. Why not engage with KCG? How do you identify a Golf Fundraising Committee? How do you raise the most Sponsorships? Kingdom Corporate Golf does it and does it right.
- Increase ROI and Fun for Your Golf Event with See Your Game October 31, 2014See Your Game Video brings big ROI – Contact us… This is one of the most unique and beneficial sponsorship opportunities for your Charity and for your Sponsor, especially the Title Sponsor!! Imagine soliciting a $5,000 donation from your Title Sponsor and several hundred new prospects are generated for the Sponsors’ business. Now that’s […]Bill
- Conduct a Helicopter Golf Ball Drop Fundraiser October 22, 2014Helicopter Golf Ball Drop – What?? KGLLC can do it for you! Have you ever wanted to add a bit more excitement to your charity golf tournament? Have you considered adding a Helicopter Golf Ball Drop to the day’s activities? Helicopter drops can be a great, low-cost way to add excitement and value to your […]Bill
- Charity Golf Tee Prize Logo Gloves October 11, 2014A Charity Golf Tee Prize and/or Sponsorship Tool is a logo’ed golf glove. Kingdom.Golf continues to provide high-quality charity golf tee prize products for our golf fundraising event planners. And, when included in the Sponsorship packages, an additional $1,500 – $2,000 sponsorship opportunity. These beautiful cabretta leather charity golf tee prize gloves are […]Bill
- Charity Golf Vacations as Event Incentives and Prizes October 11, 2014Charity golf vacations are very popular prizes for tournaments. Incentive Vacation Trips are the perfect way to make this event special. Golf gifts, incentives and awards all have places in the planning and conduct of charity golf event. What do you give to the committee member who helped recruit several […]Bill
- What Should the Golf Tournament Committee be Doing NOW? October 11, 2014GolfDigestPlanner IS THE Tool! So many times the Golf Tournament Committee is waiting-out the Holiday season because they just can’t get the committee together, nor interested in the tasks required to get done early. That’s why the Golf Digest Planner is soooo important and, most events that are not using this tool, they are really […]Bill
- GOLF DIGEST PLANNER A GREAT MANAGEMENT TOOL! October 11, 2014Golf Digest Planner IS your best weapon against disorganization. One of the very first actions that should be taken as a golf event planner is to determine which management device will be used to track, manage, communicate and allow for registrations online for the event. We have found that Golf Digest Planner gives […]Bill
- Golf Fundraising Consultation – What is it? October 1, 2014Golf fundraising consultation – What is it, anyway? Many people we meet say; “What a great job, golf tournament consultation!” and we normally respond; “We are a golf fundraising consultation service and we play less golf now than before we got into this business.” But, it is rewarding…. …. Golf Fundraising Consultation with a charity golf […]Bill
- The Critical Planning of a Charity Golf Tournament, Phase 1 – Introduction October 1, 2014Ok, we’ve decided to dive-in to the first steps of conducting an effective Charity Golf Tournament. We’ve all agreed we want to make the most amount of money possible, so we’re going to follow the Kingdom Corporate Golf program to do just that. What are our overall objectives for the beginning of […]Bill
- Recruiting the Golf Fundraising Committee February 22, 2014You betcha… we’ve walked through alot of information relative to the reason for conducting the event, the theme, the various other reasons for conducting the event and, now, ….. how do we recruit the committee to get the job done? KCG has developed a system that will capture all of the key personnel as […]Bill
- Sponsorship Committee Chair Job Description February 22, 2014Sponsorship Committee Chair Job Description sponsorship_committee_chair_job_description (click to download) The Sponsorship Committee Chair (SCC) is responsible for overseeing the committee that makes this golf fundraising event worth conducting. Most money realized in golf fundraising events is made by business/corporate sponsorships and it is the Sponsorship Committee that develops a strategy to maximize the sponsorships for […]Bill