Golf Charity Consulting and Fundraising Tools
Wouldn’t you want to be efficient and raise the most money for your golf tourney?
Kingdom Corporate Golf is a fundraising consultation service and provider of fundraising tools to help golf charity and corporate event planners raise the most amount of money they can on their golf tournament.
Kingdom.golf says, “So, you wanna put on a golf tournament?
A golf tourney expert keeps you on path through fundraising consultation?
The way in which we approach a golf charity or corporation conducting a golf charity event, is to engage with the organization with a golf tournament feasibility study and diagnostic evaluation. Through this diagnostic, we determine if a golf event is do-able, or, if not, what might be the best fundraising event to conduct first and whether a charity golf tournament may be the next fundraising event.
The engagement begins with a $250 payment to begin the diagnostic evaluation. There would normally be two (2) meetings (in person or online) with the diagnostic being conducted in meeting one (1) and solutions presented in meeting two (2). A second $250 is paid just prior to meeting (2). If a golf event is to be conducted the $500 paid to this point goes toward the implementation of the event with another $250 required to move forward. Once we move forward with the golf event, the fee is $1,500 (to be paid 1 week after the event) and 10% of “net” funds raised greater than $10,000 if conducting the entire tournament. If the client wants individual tools, such as; SuperTickets, Auction assistance, Live Scoring tool, the cost of tools will be separate from the conduct of the event.
The payments are guaranteed in that the $750 will be returned to the organization if $15,000 total funds are not raised when the KCG consultation strategy is followed.
Phase 1 is the identification of the strategy, the venue, the overall financial and “other” goals, the recruitment of the Committee and the implementation of the Sponsorship strategy. Not hardly any “golf” stuff is conducted at the beginning, because it’s all about setting up for a successful fundraiser.
What are the fundraising products Kingdom Corporate Golf can assist you with?
Even if your golf charity tournament is not interested in a full-blown consultation, Kingdom Corporate Golf has arranged to provide any golf event with tools that can help add an additional $1,500 to $6,500 to your net – net…..
Check out our products by clicking here……
Specially updated information and strategies
Download our latest interactive Charity Golf Tournament Budget Template
Check out our new update on Planning a Golf Charity Event….
What should the Charity Golf Event Sponsorship Committee look like, do and how do they stay motivated?
The KCG Video Series…
The golf part of the business is the fun part and we recommend to all of our clients that the best possible experience be provided for all of the players participating in their golf charity event, this is what encourages them to play in your event the next year!
We can conduct your event from beginning to end or engage in any part of your event to maximize fundraising opportunities. Regardless, we will help you raise more money and consume less time on your golf fundraising event. Click here to get a taste of how we do that.
Here are the important tools and incentives offered by Kingdom Corporate Golf;
1. GolfDigestPlanner - THE best golf event management tool on the market today. Get a FREE website for your golf event. Get weekly emails guiding your event planning. Get a database manager for all of your contacts. Get the email and social media tools necessary to market your event without mailing costs. Get signage and banner packages, hole-in-one and tournament packages; all in a one-stop location inside of GolfDigestPlanner.
2. Full golf fundraising consultation – Why try to figure it out yourself? There are hundreds of tasks and considerations. Why not engage with KCG? How do you identify a Golf Fundraising Committee? How do you raise the most Sponsorships? Kingdom Corporate Golf does it and does it right.
- Kingdom.golf Tennessee Representative for Perfect Golf Event January 9, 2015FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PerfectGolfEvent.com Web Site To Assist Planning For Charitable Golf Events PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FLORIDA, USA (January 7, 2015) The newly formed PerfectGolfEvent.com, launched on Wednesday, offers a simple, variable solution to the growing need for an organizational tool to plan non-profit, charitable and […]Bill
- Recruiting the Title Sponsor or Sponsors for Your Golf Fundraising Event January 4, 2015We are in Phase 1, right at the end of this first phase and we hope to recruit a Title Sponsor for our event. If we do we will have the blessing of underwriting our event, basically, and establishing our minimal profit for this golf fundraising event. Download below… CopyofPotential_Golf_Event_Sponsors The […]Bill
- The Golfer Chair – Gotta Recruit Golfers, Right? January 2, 2015The Golfer Chair is an integral part of the Golf Fundraising Committee, but, not one of the most important. Why? Well, because, if the Sponsorship Committee and Chair do their job right we could have our 72+ golfers on the golf course from Sponsors alone. However, the reality of the golf event is that […]Bill
- See Your Game (SYG) Golf Brings Big ROI for Sponsors January 1, 2015See Your Game (SYG) video brings big ROI See Your Game is a unique and intriguing tool for golf tournament planners to incorporate into their event as a benefit to the Title Sponsor donating $5,000 to $15,000 or more to your golf fundraising event. What will this look like for the golf event’s Title […]Bill
- Charity Golf Hole Sign Plaques for Sponsors? December 29, 2014Charity Golf Hole Sign, so much more than a plastic hole sign…. Why use the same old white priolene (sp) charity golf hole sign? Why not add some class to your golf event and please the Sponsor with a wonderful, high-quality plaque for sponsorship recognition? These charity golf hole sign plaques are available through […]Bill
- KCG’s GOLF DIGEST PLANNER IS AN IMPORTANT MANAGEMENT TOOL! December 17, 2014Golf event organizers should, now, focus on setting up their event website and promoting their event. GolfDigestPlanner gives you a FREE event management tool to preview and when you decide to buy the product, the base price is $137.00!! We will highly recommend the $247.00 dollar version as it provides contact management features […]Bill
- SERVPRO – Red Cross Tennessee Golf Tourney – Update December 3, 2014SERVPRO – Red Cross Tennessee Golf Tourney Update: We last left off at: “What are the next steps? Well, in accordance with our normal process, we have to, now identify the committee members. We talked about this a bit. Marty will assume the role as the Golf Fundraising Director. This is the critical position to […]Bill
- Get Going, Now, on Your Golf Charity Event Management December 1, 2014You know, now is the time to get going on your 2015 Golf Charity Event! Why, because if you wait until early next year or even until NOW, the very important task that you missed is the opportunity to make your appeal to the thousands of companies that have philanthropic or charitable donation oriented […]Bill
- Charity Golf Event vs Golf Tournament November 29, 2014The Charity Golf Event is all about fundraising management versus conducting a golf tournament. One of the most important tasks associated with an effective charity golf FUNDRAISING event is overlooked by most golf ‘tournaments’. I say that very specifically; a charity golf FUNDRAISING EVENT vs a golf TOURNAMENT. The golf tournament is the typical […]Bill
- New Online Auctions Raise Big Money November 28, 2014New online auctions highlight the incredible fundraising tools for Kingdom.golf for 2015. We have conducted auctions at many of our golf tournaments over the past few years and, depending upon the audience at the tournament. They have been flashy, but, honestly, have not raised enough profit to be of great fundraising benefit for the host […]Bill