Golf Charity Consulting and Fundraising Tools
Wouldn’t you want to be efficient and raise the most money for your golf tourney?
Kingdom Corporate Golf is a fundraising consultation service and provider of fundraising tools to help golf charity and corporate event planners raise the most amount of money they can on their golf tournament.
Kingdom.golf Conducted the First Annual MTSU ROTC Golf Event
A golf tourney expert keeps you on path through fundraising consultation?
The way in which we approach a golf charity or corporation conducting a golf charity event, is to engage with the organization with a golf tournament feasibility study and diagnostic evaluation. Through this diagnostic, we determine if a golf event is do-able, or, if not, what might be the best fundraising event to conduct first and whether a charity golf tournament may be the next fundraising event.
The engagement begins with a $250 payment to begin the diagnostic evaluation. There would normally be two (2) meetings (in person or online) with the diagnostic being conducted in meeting one (1) and solutions presented in meeting two (2). A second $250 is paid just prior to meeting (2). If a golf event is to be conducted the $500 paid to this point goes toward the implementation of the event with another $250 required to move forward. Once we move forward with the golf event, the fee is $1,500 (to be paid 1 week after the event) and 10% of “net” funds raised greater than $10,000 if conducting the entire tournament. If the client wants individual tools, such as; SuperTickets, Auction assistance, Live Scoring tool, the cost of tools will be separate from the conduct of the event.
The payments are guaranteed in that the $750 will be returned to the organization if $15,000 total funds are not raised when the KCG consultation strategy is followed.
Phase 1 is the identification of the strategy, the venue, the overall financial and “other” goals, the recruitment of the Committee and the implementation of the Sponsorship strategy. Not hardly any “golf” stuff is conducted at the beginning, because it’s all about setting up for a successful fundraiser.
What are the fundraising products Kingdom Corporate Golf can assist you with?
Even if your golf charity tournament is not interested in a full-blown consultation, Kingdom Corporate Golf has arranged to provide any golf event with tools that can help add an additional $1,500 to $6,500 to your net – net…..
Check out our products by clicking here……
Specially updated information and strategies
Download our latest interactive Charity Golf Tournament Budget Template
Check out our new update on Planning a Golf Charity Event….
What should the Charity Golf Event Sponsorship Committee look like, do and how do they stay motivated?
The KCG Video Series…
The golf part of the business is the fun part and we recommend to all of our clients that the best possible experience be provided for all of the players participating in their golf charity event, this is what encourages them to play in your event the next year!
We can conduct your event from beginning to end or engage in any part of your event to maximize fundraising opportunities. Regardless, we will help you raise more money and consume less time on your golf fundraising event. Click here to get a taste of how we do that.
Here are the important tools and incentives offered by Kingdom Corporate Golf;
1. GolfDigestPlanner - THE best golf event management tool on the market today. Get a FREE website for your golf event. Get weekly emails guiding your event planning. Get a database manager for all of your contacts. Get the email and social media tools necessary to market your event without mailing costs. Get signage and banner packages, hole-in-one and tournament packages; all in a one-stop location inside of GolfDigestPlanner.
2. Full golf fundraising consultation – Why try to figure it out yourself? There are hundreds of tasks and considerations. Why not engage with KCG? How do you identify a Golf Fundraising Committee? How do you raise the most Sponsorships? Kingdom Corporate Golf does it and does it right.
- KCG’s GOLF DIGEST PLANNER IS AN IMPORTANT MANAGEMENT TOOL! December 17, 2014Golf event organizers should, now, focus on setting up their event website and promoting their event. GolfDigestPlanner gives you a FREE event management tool to preview and when you decide to buy the product, the base price is $137.00!! We will highly recommend the $247.00 dollar version as it provides contact management features […]Bill
- SERVPRO – Red Cross Tennessee Golf Tourney – Update December 3, 2014SERVPRO – Red Cross Tennessee Golf Tourney Update: We last left off at: “What are the next steps? Well, in accordance with our normal process, we have to, now identify the committee members. We talked about this a bit. Marty will assume the role as the Golf Fundraising Director. This is the critical position to […]Bill
- Get Going, Now, on Your Golf Charity Event Management December 1, 2014You know, now is the time to get going on your 2015 Golf Charity Event! Why, because if you wait until early next year or even until NOW, the very important task that you missed is the opportunity to make your appeal to the thousands of companies that have philanthropic or charitable donation oriented […]Bill
- Charity Golf Event vs Golf Tournament November 29, 2014The Charity Golf Event is all about fundraising management versus conducting a golf tournament. One of the most important tasks associated with an effective charity golf FUNDRAISING event is overlooked by most golf ‘tournaments’. I say that very specifically; a charity golf FUNDRAISING EVENT vs a golf TOURNAMENT. The golf tournament is the typical […]Bill
- New Online Auctions Raise Big Money November 28, 2014New online auctions highlight the incredible fundraising tools for Kingdom.golf for 2015. We have conducted auctions at many of our golf tournaments over the past few years and, depending upon the audience at the tournament. They have been flashy, but, honestly, have not raised enough profit to be of great fundraising benefit for the host […]Bill
- Kingdom.golf Finds New Discount Fundraising Ticket November 21, 2014Kingdom.golf finds a new discount Fundraising Ticket for our customers. We have been offering a Fundraising Ticket or SuperTicket as we’ve called it in the past and it has always been very helpful in raising extra funds for our golf events. For this next year (2015) we were going to have to increase the cost […]Bill
- SERVPRO – Red Cross Tennessee Golf Tourney Taking Shape November 15, 2014SERVPRO and the Red Cross are establishing a unique bond with first responders within Tennessee by continuing to plan the “Hero Ready” Red Cross Tennessee Golf for 2015. As we published in our Open Doors blog on 11/9/2014, “Kingdom.golf is blessed to have engaged with SERVPRO of Middle Tennessee for their May 2015 golf tournament.” […]Bill
- Increase ROI and Fun for Your Golf Event with See Your Game November 7, 2014See Your Game video brings big ROI Bring See Your Game® to your next golf tournament to: Make Golf Events Fun and Unique On the day of the event, each player will receive a custom swing booklet. See Your Game® is the only company offering such a service. Provide Personalized Keepsakes […]Bill
- Charity Golf Event Sponsorship Committee November 7, 2014What does the Charity Golf Event Sponsorship Committee look like, do and how do they stay motivated? This is an incredible challenge and must be established early on as a “buy-in” on the part of the committee. We know the Exec Director and the Development Director are motivated, but, they don’t carry the ball far […]Bill
- Video – Kingdom.golf Joins United Golf Network October 28, 2014It took us almost 20 years, but, Kingdom.golf (formerly Kingdom Corporate Golf) has our own ProShop!!!!! Yay!! From the moment we came up with the concept of conducting corporate and charity golf tournaments, we have wanted our own proshop because it just makes sense, right; conduct 30 – 40 golf tournaments a year, provide golf […]Bill