Golf Charity Consulting and Fundraising Tools
Welcome to Kingdom Golf Charity services.
Kingdom Corporate Golf is a fundraising consultation service and provider of fundraising tools to help golf charity and corporate event planners raise the most amount of money they can on their golf tournament.
Check out our new update on Planning a Golf Charity Event….
What should the Charity Golf Event Sponsorship Committee look like, do and how do they stay motivated?
The KCG Video Series…
The golf part of the business is the fun part and we recommend to all of our clients that the best possible experience be provided for all of the players participating in their golf charity event, this is what encourages them to play in your event the next year!
We can conduct your event from beginning to end or engage in any part of your event to maximize fundraising opportunities. Regardless, we will help you raise more money and consume less time on your golf fundraising event. Click here to get a taste of how we do that.
Here are the important tools and incentives offered by Kingdom Corporate Golf;
1. GolfDigestPlanner - THE best golf event management tool on the market today. Get a FREE website for your golf event. Get weekly emails guiding your event planning. Get a database manager for all of your contacts. Get the email and social media tools necessary to market your event without mailing costs. Get signage and banner packages, hole-in-one and tournament packages; all in a one-stop location inside of GolfDigestPlanner.
2. Full golf fundraising consultation – Why try to figure it out yourself? There are hundreds of tasks and considerations. Why not engage with KCG? How do you identify a Golf Fundraising Committee? How do you raise the most Sponsorships? Kingdom Corporate Golf does it and does it right.
- Golf Charity Course Selection May 21, 2013Golf Charity Course Selection… how hard can that be? One of the, seemingly, more mundane or simple tasks associated with the conduct of a golf charity is golf course selection. Invariably, the first and most vocal folks on the committee will say; “Awe shucks, we can play on my local golf course. I know the [...]The post Golf Charity Course Selection appea […]Bill
- The Critical Planning of a Charity Golf Tournament, Phase 1 – Introduction May 14, 2013Ok, we’ve decided to dive-in to the first steps of conducting an effective Charity Golf Tournament. We’ve all agreed we want to make the most amount of money possible, so we’re going to follow the Kingdom Corporate Golf program to do just that. What are our overall objectives for the beginning of [...]The post The Critical Planning of a Charity Golf T […]Bill
- SuperTicket Golf Charity Tournament Ideas May 6, 2013Introducing the SuperTicket golf charity tournament idea and fundraising tool!!! Note: SuperTickets are no longer able to be used as a fundraising event in the State of Tennessee. $10.00/SuperTicket golf charity tournament Ticket – Minimum of 20 required – Recommend 1 per Golfer … return those over 20 not sold without cost. Anyone [...]The post SuperTick […]Bill
- Charity Golf Event Sponsorship Committee April 27, 2013What does the Charity Golf Event Sponsorship Committee look like, do and how do they stay motivated? This is an incredible challenge and must be established early on as a “buy-in” on the part of the committee. We know the Exec Director and the Development Director are motivated, but, they don’t carry the ball far [...]The post Charity Golf Event Sponsorship […]Bill
- Planning a Charity Golf Event April 24, 2013Planning a charity golf event is critical to a successful fundraiser! Playing in your favorite charity’s tournament is one thing. It’s a day out of the office, laughing with friends about the disrepair of everyone’s game, and—as they say—all for a good cause. But now they’ve made you the tournament chair and you are now involved [...]The post Planning a C […]Bill
- Big Golf Charity Sponsors – SeeYourGame April 13, 2013Wouldn’t it be great to have a tool that could garner up to $10 K from charity sponsors …aaannnddd… provide a great Return on Investment (ROI) for the Sponsor? Absolutely, you say. Well, that’s what SeeYourGame does for you. This charity sponsors fundraising tool and service is unique in that it gives the [...]The post Big Golf Charity Sponsors – SeeYour […]Bill
- VPar Golf Scoring for Charity Events April 12, 2013Kingdom Corporate Golf (KCG) of Murfreesboro introduces the latest in technological fundraising tools for charity or corporate golf fundraising events in middle Tennessee. Your organization could make an additional $4,000 – $12,000 in revenue with live golf scoring by VPar. The VPar golf scoring system brings the excitement of live scoring technology […]Bill
- Charity Golf Hole Sign Plaques for Sponsors? April 11, 2013Charity Golf Hole Sign, so much more than a plastic hole sign…. Why use the same old white priolene (sp)charity golf hole sign? Why not add some class to your golf event and please the Sponsor with a wonderful, high-quality plaque for sponsorship recognition? These charity golf hole sign plaques are available [...]The post Charity Golf Hole Sign Plaqu […]Bill
- Tee Prize Logo’ed Gloves for Charity – Corporate Outings March 22, 2013Kingdom Corporate Golf continues to provide high-quality tee prize products for our golf fundraising event planners. These beautiful cabretta leather tee prize gloves are personally logoed for your event and are provided at the best possible pricing, one-third less than pricing in a pro shop… . Our great quality Customized Logo Tee Prize Golf [...]The […]Bill
- Kingdom Corporate Golf and Fairways Golf and Grill Partner for Golf Fundraising Symposium March 21, 2013Anyone or any organization that is conducting or considering conducting a golf fundraising event or tournament; Listen up!! Kingdom Corporate Golf has teamed up with Fairways Golf and Grill, 127 SE Broad Street, Murfreesboro to conduct a one-day symposium to benefit golf event planners. The symposium [...]The post Kingdom Corporate Golf […]Bill