Golf Charity Consulting and Fundraising Tools
Wouldn’t you want to be efficient and raise the most money for your golf tourney?
Kingdom Corporate Golf is a fundraising consultation service and provider of fundraising tools to help golf charity and corporate event planners raise the most amount of money they can on their golf tournament.
A golf tourney expert keeps you on path through fundraising consultation?
The way in which we approach a golf charity or corporation conducting a golf charity event, is to engage with the organization with a golf tournament feasibility study and diagnostic evaluation. Through this diagnostic, we determine if a golf event is do-able, or, if not, what might be the best fundraising event to conduct first and whether a charity golf tournament may be the next fundraising event.
The engagement begins with a $250 payment to begin the diagnostic evaluation. There would normally be two (2) meetings (in person or online) with the diagnostic being conducted in meeting one (1) and solutions presented in meeting two (2). A second $250 is paid just prior to meeting (2). If a golf event is to be conducted the $500 paid to this point goes toward the implementation of the event with another $250 required to move forward. Once we move forward with the golf event, the total commission to KCG is 17.5% of the total raised, minus the $750. Final payments are made two weeks following the event.
The payments are guaranteed in that the $750 will be returned to the organization if $15,000 total funds are not raised when the KCG consultation strategy is followed.
Phase 1 is the identification of the strategy, the venue, the overall financial and “other” goals, the recruitment of the Committee and the implementation of the Sponsorship strategy. Not hardly any “golf” stuff is conducted at the beginning, because it’s all about setting up for a successful fundraiser.
What are the fundraising products Kingdom Corporate Golf can assist you with?
Even if your golf charity tournament is not interested in a full-blown consultation, Kingdom Corporate Golf has arranged to provide any golf event with tools that can help add an additional $1,500 to $6,500 to your net – net…..
Check out our products by clicking here……
Specially updated information and strategies
Download our latest interactive Charity Golf Tournament Budget Template
Check out our new update on Planning a Golf Charity Event….
What should the Charity Golf Event Sponsorship Committee look like, do and how do they stay motivated?
The KCG Video Series…
The golf part of the business is the fun part and we recommend to all of our clients that the best possible experience be provided for all of the players participating in their golf charity event, this is what encourages them to play in your event the next year!
We can conduct your event from beginning to end or engage in any part of your event to maximize fundraising opportunities. Regardless, we will help you raise more money and consume less time on your golf fundraising event. Click here to get a taste of how we do that.
Here are the important tools and incentives offered by Kingdom Corporate Golf;
1. GolfDigestPlanner - THE best golf event management tool on the market today. Get a FREE website for your golf event. Get weekly emails guiding your event planning. Get a database manager for all of your contacts. Get the email and social media tools necessary to market your event without mailing costs. Get signage and banner packages, hole-in-one and tournament packages; all in a one-stop location inside of GolfDigestPlanner.
2. Full golf fundraising consultation – Why try to figure it out yourself? There are hundreds of tasks and considerations. Why not engage with KCG? How do you identify a Golf Fundraising Committee? How do you raise the most Sponsorships? Kingdom Corporate Golf does it and does it right.
- Golf Marathon Tournament Funding Challenge November 12, 2013Golf Marathon Tournaments raise huge money for the right organization. Kingdom Corporate Golf (KCG) challenges Middle Tennessee Christian Schools to raise the most amount of money through our Golf Marathon Fundraising Venue. The Challenge. The golf marathon (here identified as the Challenge) is a wildly successful fundraising venue for Christian Schools […]Bill
- Increase ROI and Fun for Your Golf Event with See Your Game November 10, 2013See Your Game video brings big ROI Bring See Your Game® to your next golf tournament to: Make Golf Events Fun and Unique On the day of the event, each player will receive a custom swing booklet. See Your Game® is the only company offering such a service. Provide Personalized Keepsakes Unlike other tee gifts [...]The post Increase ROI and Fun for Your Golf Ev […]Bill
- Charity Golf Tournament Feasibility Evaluation June 19, 2013Charity Golf tournament Feasibility Click above to download a sample of the Feasibility diagnosis templateThe post Charity Golf Tournament Feasibility Evaluation appeared first on Kingdom Corporate Golf. […]Bill
- Charity Golf Event Sponsorship Committee June 19, 2013What does the Charity Golf Event Sponsorship Committee look like, do and how do they stay motivated? This is an incredible challenge and must be established early on as a “buy-in” on the part of the committee. We know the Exec Director and the Development Director are motivated, but, they don’t carry the ball far [...]The post Charity Golf Event Sponsorship […]Bill
- Charity Golf Tee Prize Logo Gloves June 15, 2013A Charity Golf Tee Prize and/or Sponsorship Tool is a logo’ed golf glove. Kingdom Corporate Golf continues to provide high-quality charity golf tee prize products for our golf fundraising event planners. And, when included in the Sponsorship packages, an additional $1,500 – $2,000 sponsorship opportunity. These beautiful cabretta leather charity golf […]Bill
- Charity Golf Vacations as Event Incentives and Prizes June 15, 2013Charity golf vacations are very popular prizes for tournaments. Incentive Vacation Trips are the perfect way to make this event special. Golf gifts, incentives and awards all have places in the planning and conduct of charity golf event. What do you give to the committee member who helped recruit several foursomes that [...]The post Charity Golf Vacati […]Bill
- Charity Golf Event vs Golf Tournament June 15, 2013The Charity Golf Event is all about fundraising management versus conducting a golf tournament. One of the most important tasks associated with an effective charity golf FUNDRAISING event is overlooked by most golf ‘tournaments’. I say that very specifically; a charity golf FUNDRAISING EVENT vs a golf TOURNAMENT. The golf tournament is the [...]The post […]Bill
- Golf Event Chair Recruiting Letter June 11, 2013Letter_The_Golf_Event_Chairperson2The post Golf Event Chair Recruiting Letter appeared first on Kingdom Corporate Golf. […]Bill
- Golf Event Chair Recruiting Document June 11, 2013Generic_Golf_Event_ChairThe post Golf Event Chair Recruiting Document appeared first on Kingdom Corporate Golf. […]Bill
- Golf Charity Course Selection May 21, 2013Golf Charity Course Selection… how hard can that be? One of the, seemingly, more mundane or simple tasks associated with the conduct of a golf charity is golf course selection. Invariably, the first and most vocal folks on the committee will say; “Awe shucks, we can play on my local golf course. I know the [...]The post Golf Charity Course Selection appea […]Bill